Thursday, October 06, 2005

First attempt in "make my own job experiment"

OK, so remember when I said I was going to make me own job? (A little Aussie lingo there.) Well, my first attempt is going to be to fill out an application for Niki Taylors Begin Foundation for the Advancement of Women in Business. Through her website you can submit an idea for business, and if you are selected, the Begin Foundation will make it happen.

I'm going to submit my business idea, and if you are a woman and have a great idea for a business I suggest you submit it as well. I'm not afraid of a little competion. If my best is not good enough, someone else deserves it. You can go directly to nikitaylor.com and give it a try yourself. Click on Begin Foundation and then Launch the Submission Form.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive