Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm all alone in my little house


After last nights post I was inspired to write about another "pick up attempt" someone tried on me at work a few months ago.

This man, I wouldn't call him a relic, he wasn't old enough for that, but he probably retired not too long ago. This man, who I will now refer to as Gramps, was asking me about cable service a few weeks earlier. I was telling him about High Def cable, blah blah blah.

Well, I guess Gramps saw that as foreplay because a few days later he comes back and hands me this piece of paper with his phone number on it and says "I'm all alone in my little house, why don't you stop by after work." And he winks. I was so repulsed I yelled at him "What kind of girl do you think I am!" As I threw the number on the ground. Gramps ran away as fast as his little legs would take him, wee wee wee all the way home.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive