Friday, October 21, 2005

Keepin' it legal with Madonna

I guess I should write a disclaimer. My fiance who is way wiser than I, or should I say me. I don't know. Anyway, my fiance says I better be careful for dissing Madonna. She has lots of money, top notch lawyers, and I'm well, me.

Anyway, I know I gave a big dis to Madonna by making fun of her. I was going to call your line 1-888-2-CONFESS, to confess but that may be just looking for trouble. Madonna, if you or your lawyers somehow see this, um I was joking. Yeah, that's what I was doing, joking. We square now? Oh, and good luck with your album;) That aught to do it.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive