Thursday, October 13, 2005

It should have been a sign, First Installment

Whenever I go through something rough with another person, I like to make a joke out of it and make "It should have been a sign" lists. This list however, is not for myself.

This list is for all of the men out there who thought they were getting a woman and it turned out to be a man.

So your chick's a dude? Well, it should have been a sign when:

She had an adams apple
Her hands were as big as or bigger than yours
She had a five o'clock shadow
She was much prettier than the women you could ever date
She was very forward and flirtatious
She was too good to be true
She put too much emphasis on her appearance
She shaves her arms
She had giant feet to match her man hands
She had the best hair, ever
Hormone pills in the medicine cabinet

I know I am making a joke out of it, but I've seen some men devastated when they found out the beautiful flower that they were romancing had a stamen.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

I wear my embarrassing moments on my sleeve. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Archive

My Current Fixation:

Making The World A Better Place
One nice word, and one smile at a time. - Deanna

Want to Hear me tell the stories?

Things That Make You Go Hmm, To Go

Blog Archive